Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas :0

what up.
well merry christmas. On dec 24, me n my cousins stayed up till 4:30 in the morning. we dont know why but we did. then my aunt woke us up at 7am. uhh i know. but we opened presents. Then me and my cousins went back to sleep till 12pm. Later on the day we are going to our other aunts housend theres going to be a christmas party. I kinda miss my mom. She went to London. Well since im here let me tell you about my tattoo that i got two days ago on my lip. well it has know faded. what a waste of time. Well im going to get it fixed 2morrow. uhhg kinda pisses me off. well i got lots of money which means im going to go shopping this weekend in boston. Yeaa man. well pce out people and merry christmas.

1 comment:

  1. That fucking tatoo is kickass girl ugh.....jealous ova here :D

    ReplyDelete